Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy times

Mum's away so I had to try and do this post all by myself. It's hard to type when you don't have thumbs, and you have long claws like me (until Queen Meeshka's claws are back, mine are available for her use).

Anyway after all my hard work this weekend I thought I'd show you a picture of me playing with my mouses. Not Roger; I haven't decided if I really like him yet. For starters, he takes up a lot of room in my bed! This is my oldest, most favourite mouse ever.
See how ferocious I look? I have been practicing that look on Salvador so he will leave me alone. I'm not sure how well it's working but he hasn't tried to hit me over the head for a couple of weeks now.

4 comments:

One of the pack said...

Huffle,

We need to get together and scare some meese. You look like a fierce cat to have on my side.

Meow

Witty Kitty

P.S. How do you do with spastic husky pups?

The Army of Four said...

Oh, yeah, Huffle! You look downright SCARY!
Play bows,
Zim

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I'd be scared too if I was Salvador.

Princess Eva

Kathryn and Ari said...

Huffle, you DO look fierce in that picture.

I think you're a great typist, with our without thumbs!