Friday, June 6, 2008

Brave new Huffle

So last night, after mum got home from her trip WITH NO NEW MOUSES, we were all sitting watching telly and Salvador was scratching at the front door like he does when he wants to come in. I was sitting on dad's lap at the time being a purring Huffle but he got up to let Salvador in.

When Salvador walked past me, I stuck out my paw and hit him in the face! I felt very brave and I knew mum would stick up for me if he tried to hit me back. But he just looked surprised and kept walking. This could be the start of a whole new situation in Huffle Land. Mum and dad were laughing so hard they nearly fell off the couch.

Normally I run up to Salvador to hit him but I get scared at the last second and run away again. Not any more! And anyway, if he tried to attack me all my friends and the troopers in the Army of Four would defend me (I hope).

Brave Huffle!

2 comments:

One of the pack said...

Go Go Huffle! We got your back!

The Gang at Forget Sit and Stay

The Army of Four said...

Way to GO, Huffle! Yeah, we've got your six, fear not!
Play bows,
Zim