Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday at last

It's been a busy week pups and kitties. Mum has been walking for the Idita-Walk challenge but she hasn't bought my Huffle harness yet so I haven't been going with her. I've been doing more important things anyway - working hard in the garden!

There are some strange little things in our garden. I don't know what they're called and mum has never managed to catch one with the flashy beast so I can't even show you a picture. Just know that I am keeping everyone safe in our yard, by attacking these strange little beasties when I see them.

13 comments:

meemsnyc said...

What are you chasing Huffle?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

If those strange little things are under all that green growth, the flashie beastie may not catch it. What is that green stuff anyway? Looks like some sort of ivy.

Happy Hunting, Huffle.

Woos, the OP Pack

Mason Dixie said...

It is a pesky gnome? those things are always hiding out in the gardens. =)

The Army of Four said...

Go get 'em, Huffs! You're such a good watch-cat!
Play bows,
Zim

Daisy said...

Is it some kind of BUG?!?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, Friday, we is going into da future! What is dat strange beastie? Is it a chippymunk or maybe is a lizzerd?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Let's try again:

Maybe it is one of those SPIDERS???

I khan't wait to see woo in your HuffleHarness!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Good luck catching those strange little beasties. I hope they aren't gnomes...those sound a little skeery.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Happy Friday, Huffle. Hope the strange creatures don't ruin your weekend vibe!

Quill and Greyson said...

Wonder what they are?

Anonymous said...

Huffle,
You are brave but you also need to be careful. Be brave and careful.
-TBH

Stella said...

Do they wear fur coats or are they skin, like a lizard? Have you caught one in your mouth yet?

We gots to have more info, Huffle. And yes, do take care out there!

Kisses,
Stella and Ali Z.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Do you have bugs to chase? I like to chase bugs in my yard.

Meow,
Wilbur