Saturday, May 10, 2008

Disaster!

This is very bad news indeed. The cleaners came yesterday and cleaned up the house and took away all the fur I was saving to give to mum for mother's day! Now what am I going to give her???

It's a full time job being an Explorer Cat and Honorary Husky so I don't have time to go out and earn money or whatever it is that mum and dad use to buy my food so I can't buy mum a present. I think this might be all Salvador's doing - he is always trying to make me look bad. I could try and steal one of mum's credit cards (I have seen some of you mention them on your blogs so you must be able to use them to buy things) but she is out for most of the day.

I will just have to strike a cute pose for mum (can I get extra credit for my class, Stormy?) and she will be happy. Then I will go back to being an Honorary Husky and making trouble!

By the way, my mouses are now back where they belong... all over the house.

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, yeah. Using a cute pose for your own reasons is totally acceptable - and encouraged! Extra points!
Thanks for asking about us with the tornadoes! Fortunately, that bad stretch of weather stayed west of us - yea!
Tail wags and happy Mum's Day to your mum!
Storms