Thursday, May 28, 2009

Other things

Today I'd like to share with you some of the other entries from the Happy Hearts competition. It's a shame we couldn't give a prize to everypup and everykitty, really.

Khyra said: I think HH cookies will....help ME to get more boyfuriends! Evfurryone knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomakhh! I lure them to Khyra's Khorner and let them try my Happy Hearts! THAT soooooo hooks 'em!

Cliff and Olivia said: We think happy hearts cookies will help us to bribe the humans to give us more treats and cuddles.

My new friend Gibson Turnbull said: "I think Happy Heart cookies will help me to have an even bigger and happier heart than I already have! I think Happy Hearts cookies will help me learn to love to share with my brother Benson."

I'll share some more entries later. But you can see how Zim and I had some very tough decisions to make!

16 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Khyra has enough boy friends but one can never have enough Happy Hearts.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

Wow, we really feel honored seeing some of the other entries now.

Quill and Greyson said...

Those are great!

Lorenza said...

Great entries!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

ANYWAY!

I sooooo hope The Herd realizes how good their entry was to have WON the grand prize!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khousin Abby just ordered more and told the nice Gerri lady to add another bag of Three Cheese to the order bekhause HER MOMMA EATS HERS! Khan woo believe it?!?

meemsnyc said...

We like those entries!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those are great! I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

I like the one the OP Pack just said. They're all good!

See ya!
Joey

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Brilliant entries, you sure had a tough choice to make. Looking forward to more.

Hugs GJ xx

The Island Cats said...

After reading those, we gotta try some Happy Heart cookies!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Love those!!!

Do they have a bean version????

Might save the world!

Martine said...

Huffle, thanks for stopping by my blog... you are gorgeous!!! Sugar may be getting a kitty... for details check out my post titled "valentina"

xo sugar & martine

Anonymous said...

Huffle, you really had your work cut out for you!

The Army of Four said...

Everyone was so creative, weren't they!?!? It was so hard to choose!
Play bows,
Zim

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, these are very good! I am glad I didn't have to help choose a winner. There would be no way!

Love your 2 pictures below. Great House Panther looks

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Those are some good entries! I don't know how you picked (and why you didn't pick MINE!)

Steve