Monday, November 17, 2008

Fifteen Questions

1.Your mood right now... sleepy. It's my default setting.

2.Your favorite spot in your house... Mum's bed (oh, it's dad's bed too).

3.Your favorite color... Purple. It goes very nicely with my black furs.

4.The one thing you can't live without... Ham.

5.Who do you love... my mum and dad. MrSippi, the most handsome boyfriendcat ever.

6.What would you do if you won the lottery... go and visit MrSippi, and my best friend Zimmie, and save some cats who need help.

7.Name something that makes you sad... when poo-face Salvador is mean to me

8.Your favorite treat is .... HAM!

9.Your favorite TV Show is.... watching the cricket

10. Your favorite music is... pop music - you can do zoomies really well!

11.What do you want to be for Halloween.... I am a black cat, I don't need to be anything else

12.Are you naughty or nice.... nice, unless you rub my belly. Then I will put the bitey on you.

13.What's your favorite memory... when dad and mum rescued me from the cat shelter!

14. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go.... to Kansas and Iowa.

15.If you could meet any celebrity who would it be..... All the pups from 8 Below.

Anyone who wants to play, please do! Tell me when you've answered the questions so I can come and see your answers.

18 comments:

Parker said...

Huffle, you and I are sisters united in HAM!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice answers to those khwestions!

I did nikhkname Suka 'HAM' -

HandsomeAlphaMale!

Woo are a furry lukhky khat to have such nice people let woo pikhk THEM!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

Great answers!

I would love to see you do zoomies!
Kisses
Addie

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ham, I'd love to try that "ham" stuff.

:::sigh:::

Purrs Goldie

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Mmmmmmmh....ham.

Chrissie said...

I loved your "default setting" answer, Huffle. And Ham, oh, my , I do love ham! And turkey! And chicken! And fish!

I think I'm hungry!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great answers, Huffle. We promise we will never try to rub your tummy if you ever get to come to Kansas (again - shhhh).

Woos, the OP Pack

Quill and Greyson said...

Sleepy is my default setting too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oooooooooooo!! That is a fun thing to read!!! Your answers would be similar to mine,heehee
I like the pop music!! Zoomies,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Bae Bae said...

Great answers. I'm sleepy too

~ Bae

The Island Cats said...

Those are lots of interesting things about you, Huffle....we tagged you for another meme if you want to play!!

The Army of Four said...

If you DO get to come here, I'll have Mom pick us up some hams! How awesome would THAT be?!!?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I'll play sometime this week! What a cool game!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great job Huffle! That is funny your default setting is sleepy. How is the weather where you are? It is cold here. That makes me more sleepy.

I think I'll go nap and dream of hammmmmmmm

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

My favorite color is Purple too! Purple signifies royalty, I have been told. Good answers to the questions. I didn't know you were not a fan of tummy rubs!

And your favorite is "ham"?? Well, Khyra has nicknamed me "HAM" so I guess I am one of your favorites. Woof!

Suka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Purple is my favorite color too!! (And Mom's)

Kat

Randi Lyn said...

WOO Huffle, we will play tomorrow!!
Kayla and Maebe

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

We love your question game and especially your answers!!! Mom is going to play when we give her our answers later !

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina

Anonymous said...

Huffle,
Max sez great answers but change "ham" to "sirloin."
-TBH