Ernie, Wally and Zoey - the Island Cats
- tagged me for the 8 random things meme. The rules are:
Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
Those who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose 8 friends to get tagged and list their name.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Okay... here are my 8 random facts. I'm not sure if I've told you any of these before or not.
- I can woof just like a puppy. It's because I'm an honorary husky.
- For a while, I liked to sleep in front of the TV so mum and dad started calling me telly show cat.
- I love to watch cricket on the telly. I watch the bowler's action and carefully watch the ball in the field. Adam Gilchrist was my favourite player, but he's retired now.
- If you touch my back paws, I will bite you. Just so you know.
- I have never gotten up on the dining table. I am a good girl.
- If there are maltesers in a bowl in our house, I will scoop one out with my paw and play with it. But I won't eat it.
- I don't like catnip.
- I have to sleep between mum and dad every night. If there is no room in the middle of the bed, I will stand on dad until someone moves for me.
So those are my 8 random facts! I know I'm supposed to tag 8 other players but lots of pups and kitties have played this game already. If you haven't, consider yourself tagged!
I love that your dad has to move so you can go to sleep!
I do the SAME THING, Huffle! I don't like catnip, and I MUST sleep in between my mom and The Sandy Man (when he's home).
Meow Meow Huffle Dear
Thanks for sharing these incredible facts! I don't like catnip either!!!
Missing you so much
Those are great things to know about you. And funny, but I don't like my front feets touched....but LOVE to have my back feets massaged all day long!
Just so you know what your missing,... every dining table on earth is covered with ham and toy mousies. You're really missing out.
Over here, they are malted milk balls!
And Mom says they are yummy!
I will totally stay away from your back feet. Understood!
Those are purrty good, Huffle! We can't believe you don't like catnip! Guess some cats don't!
hey Huffle Mawson,
You don't like catnip?! I have never met a cat that did not like sniffing the nip!
I am impressed that you command such respect at bedtime. You have trained your humans well!
I am the same way about sleeping Huffle - either on Daddy's head or right between Mommy and Daddy.
Furry interesting! Star is like woo, don't touch those back feety-feets if woo know what's good for woo!
Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo
Huffs! When I first got here, I thought it was OK to get on the dining room table and to lift my leg on the centerpiece. I mean, hey! It's a hill with a plant on it, right? Stormy told me to get down, then grabbed me by the neck and told me to NEVER do it again. So I didn't. Who knew!?? I'd never been in a house before!
PS: I didn't see ham or mousies ANYWHERE! I think Grrreta's playing with you!
PPS: Ammy wants to know if you watch cricket on TV or cricketS on TV. She's silly...
Psssst.... Huffle! It is very fun up on the table!
Malteasers are the perfect cat toy. These are interesting things Huffle. It's nice to know more about you.
Those were neat things about you Huffle!!! I would like to hear you bark :o I like that you choose to stand on your Dad to make someone move!! heeheehee
Post a Comment