- First, it's very important to have a lot of baths. I have at least six per day. But not the kind that involve water.
- Second, you must sit in the sun a lot.
- Third, sitting by the heater as much as you can helps a lot.
- Fourth, if you can sleep under the doona (duvet) you will keep your furs shiny.
- Fifth, you must take a LOT of naps.
- Finally, convincing your mum or dad to give you ham or roast chicken helps most of all.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Last week my friends Tipper and Misty asked me about how I keep my furs so nice and shiny. It's a complicated process so you might want to write it down, or maybe print out this page so you can refer to it later.