Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ooooh Look at the pretty lights!

I've never seen so many lights in my life! It's a lot for a little black cat to take in. Luckily, Kayla K and Maebe Baebe are taking care of me while I'm in Vegas!

It's pretty hot and I'm very tired from all the travelling I've done so far so I have just been hanging out in the house with Kayla and Maebe, checking out where Maebe chewed on her mum's chair (doesn't that just beg for a new wubba???) and eating some ham.
Then I wanted to see what a desert garden looks like so I can give some advice to mum when I get home (subliminally of course, otherwise she'll know I've been up to something while she was away) so we went out the front and Kayla and Maebe's mum took this picture of us. I think it's very cool (or hot, depending on your perspective). Thanks for having me to visit, pups!

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo!

Don't furget: what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Khlever, Khyra, khlever!!!

Huffle, we are getting worried - how will you live without your daily dose of ham when Mom gets home?

Woos, the OP Pack

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh boy I hope I'm next I live in Vegas too.

Parker said...

Vegas Baby!!!

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

Vegas! Cool! Did you go gambling? I should have met you there because I heard there was wedding chapels everywhere there? Any Ideas? MrSippi

Jack & Moo said...

Wooos & a-roos,
What a vacation! Don't know how Kayla & Maebe stand the heat, but woo all look great together!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Sweet Purrfections said...

Maybe you could win some green papers for your mom while you are there.

BenTheRotti said...

Viva Las Huffle!!!

Great pic, just chillin in Vegas!!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxx

The Island Cats said...

Stay away from the slot machines, Huffle!

The Husky in the Window said...

Did you get to play one of those card games and win a lot of money? That would make your mom very happy when you return home.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I bet the desert sun feels good after your cold Australian winter!

Meow,
Wilbur

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Did you see a show, play some slots, get married...?

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
Don't forget to ride the roller coarter at New york, New York; it's CSI Grissom's favorite. If you and mr Sipi tie the knot there have Elvis perform the ceremony. Boy, the Iditarod must have been off course to put Huskies in the desert. We hope you guys all had lotion on so ya didn't gte burnt.
- TBH

Randi Lyn said...

WOO Huffle - we were so honored that woo visited us on your world tour!! WOO were smart not to finish the football we picked up on Fremont Street. HuMom is still recovering from that one!!

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe