Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm in LA, man!

Not really. I am in California but I'm here to see my lovely friend Suka! He actually lives in Sacramento. I didn't know California was such a big place. A cat could get lost here.

Suka and his human have a swimming pool so we were hanging out by that today.
It's nice hanging out by the pool. I might have to ask mum to get me one when I get home. But without actually telling her I've seen a real live pool. If you've got any suggestions about how I might do that, please let me know!

I also saw Porgy but he didn't want to be in a photo with me. For some reason he thought I might eat him! I mean, honestly, would I eat the pet bird of someone who has me as a guest in their house? Not likely. Besides, Suka and I had a lot to talk about. It's been a very cool day.

7 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

wow , I would love a pool like that!
Maybe you could tell your Mum that you caught a bird and it was telling you what fun it had splashing about in all the bird baths, and you figure that a bird bath wouldn't really be big enough for you, so... "Hey Mum.. why don't we get a pool!!"

Ben xxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Perhaps you should start lounging by the bathtub. Maybe she'd get the idea.

Steve

PS. We commented before Khyra!! WOW!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh that Steve is SOOOOO furry smart!

We khan see why Frankie Girrrrrl, Maddie, and Dom-i-no have such a great time!

Glad woo had fun with Suka! My mom and I think he and his human are 'k'hool!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those woofies have some pretty good ideas.

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

California is such a long way away! You are really doing the world tour right!

Purrs
MrSippi, Carolina and Mama

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

Sorry! I have been away and did not realize you already posted our visit! You picked my favorite photo of us for your post - good job! I had the BEST time with you and I wanted to thank you for visiting me! I had a fantastic time meeting you and talking to you! In fact, you enlightened me to the fact that dogs and cats actually are a lot alike!

I hope that one day I can see you again and hang out. You are a great conversationalist! Oh, and Porgy says he knows you would not have eaten him, he was just too shy to be photographed with a cat!

Suka

p.s. I am sorry my human did not give you any ham. She is a vegetarian and refused to buy meat. I had a stern talk with her that it was very unhostess-like of her. So, next time we meet she said I can bring you ham!

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
Where are your shade, dude. Can't hang around the pool in Cali without shade. The Woos are right; hang around the bathtub at home but be sure to have a beach towel with you and maybe wear a skimpy bikini, and definitely have your shades on. A sun lamp might add to the theme. That should be subtle enough but be right to the point.
- Boru, Alex, and Jenny of TBH