Friday, October 24, 2008

It rains a lot here

I'm here to visit one of my best friends, Wilbur! And Steve and Kat. But from what I understand, Steve and Kat got to meet my mum and dad a couple of weeks ago when they were here. You can understand why I had to wait a bit to come to Washington. I didn't want to run into my mum and dad!

Wilbur showed me the Siberian clubhouse but Steve and Kat said we weren't allowed to hang out in there so we climbed up on top of the shed instead.
Kat is on the ground trying to tell Steve to climb up and get us. But he couldn't! So we sat up there and meowed about a few things, including living with furry beasts. I live with Salvador, so I knew exactly what Wilbur was talking about. His mum bought us some yummy stinky goodness, so a good day was had by all!

9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

That is SO cool! I'd love to hang out with S, K and W!!! And YOU, Huffs! Wanna swing back through Kansas?!
Play bows,
Zim

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

You look so beautiful up on the roof with Wilbur! Your world tour is the best trip I could ever imagine! But I am missing you a lot!
Your Beau
MrSippi

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good thinking on waiting until the pawrents have left the state AND khountry!

Of khourse woo khouldn't hang out IN The Khlubhouse!!

If they let woo in, then they have to let HIM in too!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It rains a lot here too, good thing woo came to visit the Midwest when woo did - it has been a yucky week here.

But we are so glad woo got to see the Clubhouse even if it was an outside view only.

Woos, the OP Pack

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

The Siberian clubhouse sounds cool. Since you're an honorary husky, did you get to peek inside?

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Huffle, it was great to see you again! I didn't tell my parents that you were around so when they found the bird that we caught laying out in the yard, they were very puzzled. I got blamed because they found bird fluff on my face, but I didn't tell them you helped.

Meow,
Wilbur

Jack & Moo said...

Wish we could have joined woo in Washington! That Siberian Clubhouse of steve & Kat's is so cool! Loks like woo got a birds-eye view!

Star & Jack

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
Good thing you waited to go to Washington so you didn't bump into your humans. Washington is the Evergreen State because it rains so much around Seattle. There's a high desert in the eastern part. Looks like you and Wilbur had a good vantage point to take in the scenery. Could you see Mt. Rainer or Mt. Baker. Good thing that they didn'y errupt while you were there. Be safe.
- TBH