Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Meme

My dear friend Mr Puddy tagged me to do this meme ages ago and I nearly forgot!  But I am doing it now.  Sorry it's taken me so long, Mr Puddy.  Here are the questions.

1. Do I think I'm hot?

I am not sure about this, I mean I like to be toasty and last summer when it was over 40 deg C I was lying out in the sun, so I was hot then.  But not all the time.

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper I am using.

Broome 32

This is the desktop on mum's iMac at the moment, which is where I sit to do my blogging. It's Cable Beach in Broome.

3. When was the last time I ate chicken?

Every time mum cooks chicken I am allowed to have a little bit. So I get chicken at least once a week.

4. The song I listened to most recently?

The last song that was played on Apple TV today was Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys. Mum thinks she can sing like that, but she can't really.

5. What am I thinking while I am doing this?

I am thinking about taking another nap!

6. Do I have nicknames?

Soooo many nicknames:
Huffy
PawsyMaws
Huffaluffagus
Little Girl
Snoopy Pawson
Those are just a few of my nicknames.

7. Tag 8 bloggie friends.

Okay I don't like to tag friends because a) I am lazy and b) I don't want anyone to miss out. If you would like to do this meme please go ahead! Let me know so I can come and see your answers.

24 comments:

Stella said...

Good job, Huffle! Now why not let the sweet Teddy do one too?

Teddy? Just step up and have some answers ready!

Kisses,
Stella

Katnip Lounge said...

Snoopy Pawson! We like that nickname.

CC thinks you are HOT HOT HOT!
All the time.
Uh oh, now he's FURIOUSLY blushing...

Fuzzy Tales said...

Our favourite nickname is Huffaluffagus.

We got tagged for a meme two or three weeks ago, but our pathetic human can't remember who tagged us and which meme it was, this or another. LOL.

Sparkle said...

I've gotta do that meme too - I've been so busy with my birthday festivities, I haven't had time!

Angel Simba said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Huffle. Especially the way you dodged the question about being hot.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That reminds us that Milo and Alfie tagged us to do it a while ago and we still haven't done it. We like your Snoopy Pawson nickname, and mum likes the wallpaper.

Mr Puddy said...

I think your pawrents are very creative !
I like " Huffaluffagus "...Sound Exotic !!!

And whatever you say Miss Bootiful Huffle, I think You Are Hot !!!!
xoxo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Huffle!
Good job!
Sure you have lots of nicknames, right?
Happy Monday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Island Cats said...

Great answers, Huffle! We wish we were on that beach right now...what a great litter box!!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I love your answers Snoopy Pawson!! Huffy aka Huffle!! Love that picture too very much!!! You have lots of very cute names! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Good answers, Miss Huffle. We luvs those nicknames! Purrs pretty girl.

Jack & Moo said...

Huffaluffagus is a super nickname! We like to call you "Huffs". Just because.

jack & moo

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We just love those nicknames! :snicker:

Anonymous said...

Huffaluffagus is great!

Forever Foster said...

Huffaluffagus is the best nickname I've heard in a while. I sometimes get called Sausalopagus, but it doesn't have that same je ne se quois.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow, some really interesting things bout you in that post Huffle!

Cat said...

We always liked Hufflepuff :-)

Jacqueline said...

A fun read, precious girl=of course, you are gorgeously hot, sweetie (no doubt EVERY mancat thinks so!) and we love your nicknames!...Happy week ahead, wonderful friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Daisy said...

Good answers, PawsyMaws!

Princess Jasmine said...

What a beautiful sunset. We loved reading your answers Miss Huffle :)xx

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

Great answers! You are such an interesting kitty! Very pretty sunset picture. :->

Suka

Ellen Whyte said...

Huffaluffagus! We love that.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Love your header! You look like a goddess!!!

The Army of Four said...

PawsyMaws? Ha woo.
Luv,
Davy