Today is just about the proudest day in my whole entire life. Last week, Queen Meeshka inducted me into HULA! I could just about burst with excitement.
To celebrate my best achievement so far, I have spread my secret husky fluff all over the clean laundry, and this weekend I did something so naughty mum can't even speak about it yet. I'll show you that later. I just know that Meeshka is going to be proud of me.
Go away Teddy, it's my turn now!
Huffle here, to tell you that a) I have been a member of HULA for longer than that little brat has been alive, and b) my friend Princess Jasmine has given me an award!
It's the Awesome Blog award and I am meant to tell you 7 things about me.
1. Teddy and I do NOT get along.
2. I spend 23 hours and 47 minutes a day sleeping.
3. The rest of the time I am eating, or demanding ham from dad.
4. Sardinie is missing again, and I think I know who to blame.
5. I have heard mum and dad mention the M - moving - word recently.
6. I do not like change. I hope they remember that.
7. Mum and dad call me the best cat. Because I am.
I am supposed to give this to 15 friends, but I really think you can all share it today. Just don't give it to Teddy, he doesn't deserve it.