Monday, March 24, 2008

Relaxing

Do you like my new pet? He's a virtual cat. If you pat his belly he will purr, and if you rub his head he will meow at you. Also sometimes he likes to try and swat the mouse pointer if it's near him (we love mouses). His name is Maukie. I might have to give him a new name, I don't know if I like that one.

Today's the end of a four day long weekend. I spent the morning sitting on mum's lap, then I went and slept on my huffle chair for a few hours. Dad went to work (even though it's a holiday, he's a workaholic) and mum went shopping and I slept in my chair nearly all day.

This evening I've been wandering around randomly meowing at dad. He doesn't speak cat so he doesn't know that I'm trying to tell him that mum went shopping and didn't bring me home a new mouse. What is the good of sending her out with a credit card if she doesn't use it???

No comments: