Tuesday, March 4, 2008

About Me

My name is Huffle Mawson. I am a black cat. My real name is Stella but because I huff at things my mum nicknamed me Huffle, and the name has stuck. My second name is Mawson because I am an Explorer Cat, and I was named after Sir Douglas Mawson, the Antarctic explorer.

Mum and dad rescued me from the Cat Protection Society in December 2005. I had an older brother, Salvador, but he wasn't very nice to me. I tried to be his friend but he just didn't like me. Salvador went to the bridge in February 2009.

I live in Melbourne, Australia with my mum and dad.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I really, really like your blog, Huffle. Purrs from Ebony in Western Australia where our slaves are not going to mess about with changing clocks for summer.

Anonymous said...

HUFFLE MAWSON FAN CLUB MEMBERS:
Homer J., Jubal, J.E.B., Sophie, Shelby Belle, Jack, Abby, Max, Shiloh, Radar, Alex, BORU, Jenny
= The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties
http://bumpasshounds.blogspot.com

CCL Wendy said...

Well, Huffle, you wanted to know when your LOLs are up! And they're up!

Go take a look at the LOLSpot now!

I usually ask the featured blog to post a link to my site just for the day. I have already posted one to yours.

My link is:
http://wendyslolspot.blogspot.com

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Kea said...

Huffle, I'm not sure how best to contact you, but I'm passing along the Superior Scribbler Award to you, which came to me from Cat of Nine Tales.

Details are on my Fuzzy Tales blog at http://keas-fur-family.blogspot.com/2010/01/hey-i-got-superior-scribbler-award.html

Have fun!

Pirulo Furry said...

I think that your real name, Stella, is beautiful. I wish you could use it, too.