Monday, March 31, 2008

Lazy cat

I haven't done much lately. Dad threw one of my mouses for me to chase and I accidentally crashed into the wall so I haven't been feeling like doing much. According to mum, I concertinaed up like an accordian when I hit the wall. I blame dad.

Sunday morning was good. Dad got up early to play some computer game online so mum and I stayed in bed late. I slept under the doona from 6.30am to 11am! When I got up mum asked if I was feeling alright! I was fine, just a bit sleepy. And the weather's been a bit cold. Not much point going outside when it's raining all the time.

My aunt (mum's sister) came over yesterday. She didn't bring me any new mouses either. Not good enough. I will claw her next time I see her. Then maybe she'll learn!

Oh, some exciting news. Mum is getting a new computer with new video editing software so I can maybe put some videos up on my blog! That would be exciting.

No comments: