Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Virginia

Oh I had such a good time with Meeshka yesterday. We had a good discussion about HULA and came up with a few new ideas for next year's missions. But now I've made it to Bumpass Virginia and I'm here seeing Alex, Boru and Jenny and the Bumpass Hounds!

I don't know how many of my friends know about the Bumpass Hounds but there are a lot of them! Aside from the three cats, Alex, Boru and Jenny, there are also all the pups: Homer J, Jubal, JEB, Shelby, Jack, Abby, Max and Shiloh. It's very crowded on the bed!
Jenny and decided that sitting up on the bench was a good plan! Alex and Boru decided that would be a good idea too so I sat with them for a bit.
We went for a trip to Richmond (did you know there is a suburb called Richmond in my home town of Melbourne) and to visit a lake, which I can't remember the name of. It's been a great day! Thanks Bumpass Gang!

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wish I khould khountersurf THERE!

Hope woo have enjoyed Virginia -

As their ad khampaign used to say, Virginia is fur lovers!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sweet Purrfections said...

Now that's a lot of woofies and kitties in one house. I hope you are having fun on your world tour!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Richmond is such a pretty city and what a perfect time of the year for your visit. So glad woo got to see some of your kitty furiends too.

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

There's a historic town called Richmond about 30 minutes' drive from my hometown (Hobart, Tasmania), too. But Your Richmond is the coolest, Huffle, because it's got the Richmond Tigers AFL team, and my favourite AFL star, Matty Richardson! Go Richo!

Jack & Moo said...

Wooos, that's al ot of four-footeds in that household. Woo look like woo are really enjoying your visit with your feline friends.

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

Wow - a pack of cool cats! I bet you enjoyed being around such pretty cats, especially after visitiing so many doggies! I did not know the Bumpass Hounds so thanks for introducing them! They seem like loads of fun! You must be exhausted from hanging around so many pups and kitties in one house! At least you got to relax on the counter with your buds!

Suka

Anonymous said...

Huffle,
It has been a pleasure, and an honor, to have hosted you during your grand tour. We hope that Shiloh didn't do too much damage to your traveling Police Box when she was gnawing on it yesterday. Good luck on the rest of your adventure and please visit us again. We'll let you know if we ever get to go "down under."
- Homer J. - Jubal - J.E.B. - Shelby Belle - Jack - Abby - Max - Shiloh - Alex - Boru and your special friend Jenny a.k.a. the Bumpass Hounds

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun visiting all ELEVEN of your furry friends. I love to counter surf too. I can't wait to see where you go next on your World Tour.

The Army of Four said...

Wow. I'd love to hang out on the counters like that. I don't know why my mom doesn't think that's a good idea.
Play bows,
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

Is it legal for that many cats to be left unsupervised - I was just wondering.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow! I bet you could reach all sorts of yummy edibles from up there on the counter.

Steve

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

Virginia! That's a long way from your house and ours! Your friends are quite beautiful!
Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina