Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sled Dog Huffle

Okay I'm not a sled dog. I'm too little! But I'm here in the Yukon, Canada, visiting the Wandering Spirits Kennels!

It started snowing a few weeks ago so I stayed inside with Pacer and Paxil, oh and some of the other pups and the kitties. There are so many here! I wish I had more brothers and sisters to play with.
Here Paxil is yelling at the pupparazzi to go away and leave us alone. I swear, the pupparazzi are everywhere! I sat by the fire for a bit, it was so nice and toasty, and you all know how much I love to be toasty. Thanks to everyone at Wandering Spirits for letting me visit!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, how did woo like the snow?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

Canada ! Watch out for all of the snow! Sitting by the fire sounds like great fun!

Purrs
MrSippi, Carolina and Mama

meemsnyc said...

That is a great photo! Paparrazzi, sheesh!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Snow...how cool! (cool...hahaha)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I like to sleep in front of the fire at our house too!

Meow,
Wilbur

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

Wow - so many dogs and cats! You must be exhausted from hanging around so many furry four-leggs! They sure seem like a cool bunch! How kind of Paxil to yell at the Pupparazzi! Maybe he is trying for a gig as your bodyguard?

Looks like a fun time getting all toasty by the fire! Of course, I prefer the zero-degree wind and snow!

Suka

Anonymous said...

Heya fle,
Bet it was a bit difficult staying toasty in the yukon. Did you see Sgt preston of the NWMP? You might want to think a little more about wanting more brothers and sisters to play with; they're always stealing you stuff and killing the fleece babies. Homer J. is a multi convicted fleece baby murderer.
- Alex, Boru & Jenny of TBH

The Daily Echo said...

What a cool place to visit! You could have come to PA yesterday if you wanted to see some snow.
ECHO

Tehya the BabyDog said...

Thanks for visiting us Huffle! Isn't it funny how my Mom doesnt' even notice one more mouth to feed!?

Paxil is a good yeller. You should hear her when I try to steal her dinner! Even if she doesn't want it, she yells at me if I sniff it!

WoOOO
Tehya