Monday, October 27, 2008

Maine Lobster is goooood

At least, I think so. Nobody will give me any. But my friend Ari is sharing some blueberries with me because I am in Maine visiting her!

It's not really blueberry season now but her mum had some in the freezer so we ate some of the yummy berries. Then we went for a walk and saw a nice frosty scene.

I also played with Ari's two cat housemates, Leila Tov and Mouse. They declined to be in any photos with me though. That's okay, we had a great time! Frankly it was quite refreshing not to have any pupparazzi following me around all day.

Stay tuned pups and kitties, it's a big day tomorrow!

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YUMMY!

More lobster and butter!!

And blueberries too!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Are your pawrents almost home???

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hey! How come you didn't get any lobster! That stuff is good!

Jack & Moo said...

Well, Maine lobster taste pretty much like Rhode Island Lobster, as they're the same Atlantic cold water species. So woo can think back to the lobster woo had here & imagine having it again in Maine! Those Maine blueberries are really something special, our humom says!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack aa-roo

Anonymous said...

Our Nana looooves Maine Lobster, but she never, ever shares it with us.

The Army of Four said...

I've never had lobster but I DO love blueberries!
I can't wait for tomorrow! I wonder where you'll be!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We are across the border from Maine but I have never tried any lobster from there!! You are lucky!

Purrs Goldie

Khady Lynn said...

Wow Huffle! Looks like your trip is going great! I am just now getting caught up on all your other posts.

Lobster sounds yummy! But, so do the blueberries! Enjoy!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

How are blueberries? I've never had them.

Meow,
Wilbur

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That's such a pretty picture!

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
Lobster is great but Mom and Dad don't like to share with us. We get a little crab every now and then. We don't expect that lobster tastes as good as HAM. But HAM is a big passion here in Virginia. We really like honey baked hams....YUMMY. Maine is cool, all of the time, even inAugust it's cool. They have Mooses in Maine.
- Alex, boru & Jenny + TBH

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

Maine, Mom wants to go there and see the fall leaves! You are having such a wonderful trip!

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina