Saturday, October 18, 2008

BFF

I have also noticed that I am not very good at travelling in a straight line. Oh well, lucky I have the tardis to take me where I want. Today I am in Georgia to visit my BFF Tia, and her sisters Sitka and Cornelia Marie!

This is Tia and I on the screen porch checking out the neighbourhood. They live in a very nice town! Tia and I did not eat any ham because she has a sick pancreas and is not allowed a lot of tasty foods. A few weeks ago I gave up ham for a week out of solidarity with Tia.
Because I am an honorary husky, I decided to pose in a photo with Sitka and Cornelia Marie.
I didn't quite look up at the right moment but that's because Stormy taught me so well! I've had a fantastic time with Tia and her sisters in Georgia but I have to keep moving.

12 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Huffle, you are coming back towards South Carolina. Please feel free to come back and visit!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It looks like woo had fun with MY BFF and her little sis!

That was soooo furry nice of woo NOT to have any h-a-m whilst around Tia!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha roo rooo roooo !!! Those pics are grrrrrrrrreat.

Woos, the OP Pack

Anonymous said...

Wave when you pass by us, Huffle!

Jack & Moo said...

Huffle, that looks like one heck of a nice visit!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Pretty kitty and woofies! I wonder if Salvador had doubled his weight by eating your share of food at home.

The Army of Four said...

Oh, WOW! You got to hang out with my girlfriend and her sisters!!! That is SO COOL! Was Sitka even prettier in real life? Was C-Marie playful? Was Tia really smart and cool to hang out with?
You are such a lucky kitty, Huffs!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

HEY HUFFLE! We had so much fun when you were over here hanging out. The weather was lovely on the porch. You are such the best BFF to have given up ham for me for an entire week a while ago!!!
MEOWS<
Tia

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, you met my gal Tia! Was she as lovely as I imagine?

Meow,
Wilbur

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

Poor Tia can't have Ham!! That's quite awful! Good job on the pictures - Stormy taught you well!
Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina

BenTheRotti said...

Oh you are getting to hang out with the coolest kitties/pups on the planet! You are such a lucky Cat!

smooches

Ben xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
Tia is a sweet Georgia peach. We think that you looked up in the picture just when the Huskies did; it's a great photo of you and them. We didn't realize that most Huskies seem to live with kitties. We thought only Golden Retrievers, Labrador retrievers and Newfoundlands lived with kitties. Be safe.
- TBH