Monday, October 20, 2008

Ten Gallon Hat

Where can I get me one of those? I have to try and fit in, I'm in Texas! I'm here to visit my friend Angus Mhor. Actually I think a 10 gallon hat might be bigger than me so maybe I won't.
Angus was allowed out to play for a bit so we went on a garden walk. I told him I didn't want to find any spiders like he found a few weeks ago so we looked at the plants and played in the grass instead. We glared at a few birds in the trees but they didn't want to come and play with us for some reason. I didn't get a 10 gallon hat but we did eat some ham! Thanks for inviting me to visit, Angus!

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

So, was it big ham?

After all, evFURrything is bigger in Texas!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Angus is always having great adventures, so I bet your visit was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

We are sure Angus was glad for the company! He's been lonely this week.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think a taste of ham is a much better choice for woo than a 10 gallon hat - we would lose woo in there.

Woos, the OP Pack

Frisky Fall Contest said...

Huffle,I think you are having the best vacation any cat ever had!!!!!!!
WOOT!!
Purrs Mickey

Sweet Purrfections said...

I hear they make spiders big in Texas. Be careful!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You didn't stop by to see me when you were in Texas.....come back!
--JB

BenTheRotti said...

I can't imagine why those birdies didn't want to come play... nope can't imagine at all.

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Khyra is right, everything IS bigger in Texas, so you should have gotten nice big, thick, juicy slices of ham!

Meow,
Wilbur (I'm a Texas cat!)

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

We are so glad you are getting your Ham every day! We saw where your humans went visiting without you!

Purrs
MrSippi, Carolina and Mama

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
A 10 gallon hat would be too big; maybe you could have got a 1/2 pint hat. Did you "walk out in the streets of Laredo one day?" Did you and Angus rent a car at Alamo? There's weird stuff in Texas; in San Antonio you can actually see a River Walk. (Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, - we crack ourselves up.) be safe.
- TBH