Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've made it!

You won't believe this, pups and kitties, but I made it to Kansas! Zimmie and Ammy were out walking their dad and I was just sitting there waiting for them!
They were so happy to see me! Zimmie took me on a tour of their garden, so I could take a few tips home to my mum who is not a very good gardener.
Zim told me all about what Roger has been up to, and how things are in Kansas in general. He also gave me a demonstration of his bed fluffing technique. I have to say, I was very impressed.
As you can see, Zimmie and I had so much fun, and so much to catch up on, that we had to take a lot of naps.
Zim found this nice warm spot for us to have a nap last week, and he was right. It was the PERFECT place to nap.

I'm sorry I didn't get photos with all of the Army of Four but you know Stormy runs a tight ship and said that since Zim and I were in a lot of photos together, the others had to remember the lessons she taught earlier this year and not pose for any photos. But trust me, we had a great time! The Ao4 mum was so nice to me, she even bought some ham for me to eat while I was there!

I'm very sad I have to leave my best friend Zim but my world tour has a busy schedule. We've had so much fun though! Thanks for looking after me Zimmie, thanks to Stormy for saying I could visit, and thanks to Ammy and Davy who are even sweeter in dogson than you could imagine! And a big thanks to Zimmie's mum for letting me stay.

14 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

i'm soooo relieved to hear you got there safely, I was a bit worried about you travelling all alone.
aawww you look like you had the best time!! Mum will be soooo jealous when she finds out you were there!! Could you catch a few Dave Woos while you are there and bring them here for her??

smooooches,

Ben xxxxxxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH yes!

Glad woo made it to Kansas!!

Please give my best to all!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khan't wait to see woo!

Anonymous said...

LET THE GAMES BEGINN.
Huffle,
We are both startled and impressed to hear from you so soon. We wonder if you've been missed at home yet or if she still thinks that your under the bed? Glad to know that you are safe in the US and that the adventures have started.
- TBH

Jack & Moo said...

Woos & a-roos Huffle! What a great visit! Zim has been looking forward to your visit for sooo long now, he probly wore himself out with anticipation! Good thing he had those nice napping spots all picked out for woo. And ham, to top it all off!

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

Kansas is my former home!! Looks like you had a fantastic visit and that Zimmie and the A04 were very gracious hosts! That is Southern hospitality for you! I love the photo of you on the bed with Zimmie and in the sun spot.

Safe travels!

Suka

nl1990 said...

Huffle, it's a good thing you're using the TARDIS, you can get back before anyone knows you're gone :)

- assuming of course that your TARDIS works better than the Doctor's

nancy

Quill and Greyson said...

Looks like fun with all the pretty pooches!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It looks like you had a great time in Kansas. Those woofies have a lovely garden. Zim's bed fluffing technique is quite spectacular. Your mum's going to wonder where you learned to do that when you go home and you fluff all of the beds in your house.

Parker said...

I was born in Kansas!
It sounds as if you had a great time!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Zim really treated you to a great time in Kansas! Did you go for a walk with the whole Ao4 gang? Did Zim's dad let you lick out of the coffee cup?

Steve

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Huffle! Wow! You're in Kansas! Looks like you are having lots of fun!

Safe journeys!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

The Army of Four said...

Oh, HUFFLE! It was SO WONDERFUL having you here! You're even more charming and bee-roo-tiful in per-uh, in cat than through the blogs! Mom and Dad said you were the purrr-fect guest and that they barely even knew you were here. Well, except for when we all 5 did zoomies together, but Mom said that was a great sight to see!
We miss you already!
Play bows!
Zimmie

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

What an awesome time you had in Kansas!!! Where are you now?

Purrs
MrSippi, Carolina and Mama

Anonymous said...

Oh Huffle! You got to hang out in sunlight with my Zim! You are so lucky!
Hugs
Sitka