Thursday, September 4, 2008

Special Huffle Toys and an Award

The other day I showed you the very cool card I got from Meeshka. I was so excited! But, then I realised that I hadn't shown you all the toys that Zim, Stormy, Amber and Dave sent me!

Here I am sleeping with my puppy wubba. Dave tried really hard to fine me a kitty wubba but this is just as good. I sleep with my paws around it most nights.

This is me with all my new toys that I've gotten recently. You can see the alligator I won during Steve, Kat and Wilbur's Day of Blogs. Sadly, I have to report that he does not taste like chicken.
Mr Mouse has turned out to be a very good bodyguard (most of the time) and I love the roly poly mice! I chase them all over the house.

Thanks also to Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie for giving me the Brillante Weblog Award!
I'm a lucky kitty to have such nice friends!

18 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

What a lucky Kitty! I just love the photo of you with your wubba!

smooooch

Ben xxxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo ARE such a lucky kitty to have so many wonderful friends all over the world. Your "kitty'sized" wubba is very cute too. The AO4 are just wonderful, aren't they?

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Do woo feel better now that woo are nekkid anymore?

It was soooo furry nice of woo to pawticipate!

Nice toys - Brice would have 'em gone in two shakes of a Salvador PooPoo Face Tail!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I will claw my mom for this oversight. That gator should have tasted like chicken or at least like tuna.

Meow,
Wilbur

Mickey's Musings said...

Huffle,you have great friends and now,great toys!!!!! Pawsome :)
Purrs Mickey

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Congratulations on your award! Very cool toys. Roly poly mice sound like a lot of fun.

The Army of Four said...

Congrats on the award, Huffs! You TOTALLY deserve it!
You look SO CUTE with your Wubba! Dave's going to try again to find you a kitty one - if anypup can do it, it's Dave!
Glad Mr. Mouse is working out! And Stormy liked those rolly balls, too!
Play bows,
Zimmie

Quill and Greyson said...

It looks like you have an army of body guards and a sweet bed of toys.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Huffle. That is a nice collection of toys you have there. Rolypoly mice sound like great fun.

Parker said...

Love the toys Huffle!
I'd sleep with that wubba too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all those toys! Maybe your next gift will be a lovely toy box!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great gifts and you are one lucky kitty!
--JB

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow--toys AND an award? That's my kind of day.

The Army of Four said...

Zim forgot to tell me you got the Brillante award - so I just gave it to you, too. Ooops! Oh well, now you know how much you're appreciated!
Love,
Ammy

Daisy said...

Those are some fantastic toys! I am a little bit scairt of alligators though.

Marian said...

We love all those toys! And, we never heard of an alligator that didn't taste like chicken. Could it possibly be a crocodile instead?
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Huffle

We love all of your toys! How Awesome! We don't have any toys because those silly Sibes just eat them!

Mama, MrSippi and Carolina

Anonymous said...

Your Wubba is pawsome!!! It looks so much cleaner than mine, ha rooo.
Puppy Woos,
Cornelia Marie