Saturday, September 6, 2008

Salvador on Saturday... and an Award

Recently I've had a few comments that pups and kitties are feeling a bit sorry for poo-face Salvador. Trust me, you don't need to worry! He may be old, but he's still grumpy and being mean to me.

This is Salvador getting some salami from dad. Notice he is completely in the air for this photo. The pupparazzi were pretty impressed with themselves for this shot. Also notice there are no photos of me getting salami, because I didn't get any.

Here he is being weird and sleeping in the corner at the top of the stairs. Now, there are several good places to sleep in our house, including the beds, so why would he sleep there???

I may not like the pupparazzi chasing me but they're not allowed to take photos of Salvador instead of me. I had to step in.

Now, because this is MY blog and not Salvador's, here's something else about me. The prettiest husky ever - the lovely Amber - gave me the Brillante Weblog Award. Thank you Ammy, I am purring with joy!

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

He is kind handsome for a snotty poopoo face khat -

I mean f***** -

Woo look fetching -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Brownie said...

Hi Huffle!
Salvador looks very impressive at the stand-up picture, it's just hilarious!

You may share a little bit your blog with Salvador ;)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Congratulations on your award. The pupparazzi got an amazing shot of Poo-face Salvadore. (I know you don't want to hear this, but Poo-face Salvadore is very handsome.) I love the expression on your face where you're standing in front of PFS. That's a face that didn't get any salami.

Quill and Greyson said...

Concats Huffle, well deserved! I too like to sleep in the corner of two walls of my hallway, although I sleep looking out.

jen said...

sorry to break it to you huffle, but i (jen, edda's mommy) have a special place in my heart for tabbies, especially the boys. i had one (ben) from the time i was 3 months old until i was 16 and he was an awesome cat.

i'm sorry that salvador isn't half the gentleman that ben was. ben even taught the new cats how to do things like open doors and steal food from the counter. he also used to walk the neighborhood kids to school and wait for them to get home. he was an interesting cat.

-- jen (edda's mommy)

Parker said...

He is rather handsome Huffle, but you, you are 'da bomb!

BenTheRotti said...

No denying he is handsome Huffy, and rather talented at jumping.. but..

sorry, my heart is just full of huffle love so if he irritates you then he irritates me!

and he got salami and you didn't?? what is that all about? You need to be having words with that Dad of yours!

smoochies,

Ben xxxx

The Army of Four said...

Hey! HEY! What's with the "no salami for Huffle" stuff!?!? Around here, if one of us gets something, everysibe else gets some, too! It's only fair!
You look stunning, Huffs.
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I curl up in a ball on the stairs like that, too. I thought I should be honest about that...

Daisy said...

Salvador has some of the most beautiful markings in his furs that I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Wow... even Tia said she has never seen a cat jump like that.
Hugs,
Sitka

edda said...

i like to sleep in corners -- they make nice tight spaces for me to scrunch up into. it's also easier for me to hide there.

Marian said...

Huffle - We had wondered about P.F. Salvador like a lot of others. He is a handsome cat, but he just doesn't seem to be as social as you are. You're the best!!!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, now I can put a body with the name. Salvador just looks menacing. Did he about bite your dad's hand off to get the salami?

Meow,
Wilbur