I have been blogging for a while now so there may not be too many things you don't already know about me, but I will give it a go. If this is old news to you, I'm sorry.
- I like to get in the shower and get my paws and tail all wet, then walk all over dad when he's in bed. This is best done in the morning when mum gets out of the shower but dad hasn't gotten out of bed yet.
- I was adopted.
- I spent three months in the shelter before mum and dad adopted me. They don't know anything about my former life and I don't want to talk about it because it wasn't good.
- I do not really like fish very much. Although I LOVED the salmon treats that Addie and Lucie sent me a while back. Shame we can't get them in Australia.
- I hate having my photo taken and often move at the very last second when mum is about to take my photo. She takes about 35 bad photos for every good photo. Ha!
- My favourite place to sleep in the bed is under the doona between mum and dad. I can be all toasty and comfy.
- I like to scoop chocolates out of the bowl on the table and play with them. This annoys mum A LOT.
Dushi and Paddy
Fui, Suey and Ronny