Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself.
We don't have a scanner at home so mum says she can't show you a childish picture of her. So go ahead mum, tell everyone about yourself.
Okay here's my list of 10 things!
- I was born in Melbourne Australia and have lived here all my life, but I have travelled to a lot of places.
- I used to wear glasses and was quite blind but I had laser eye surgery two years ago and now have perfect vision.
- I work for the Victorian government, in the area of catchment management.
- I started out my working life as a librarian.
- I don't have any children - Huffle's dad and I are happy with Huffle and she demands enough of our attention.
- I am petrified of spiders, and have been known to leave the house if no-one else is home to kill them.
- I am addicted to buying shoes.
- My favourite book is Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.
- Before Huffle, I had never owned a cat, only dogs.
- Helping Huffle to blog has made me some great friends around the world, some of whom I've been lucky enough to meet in person!
Batu Khan's mum
Domi the Therapy Dog's mum
Ginger Jasper's mum
The Island Cats' mum
Poppy Q's mum