Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Awards

My very good friends Milo and Alfie Marshall have shared two awards with me lately!

The first one is the Kreativ Blogger award and there are of course some rules that go with this one:

Give thanks and link back to the one who sent you the award. Post the logo on your blog. List seven things about yourself that others might find interesting. Pass the award on to seven other kreativ bloggers.

Seven interesting things about me? Okay here goes:
  1. I answer to my name Huffle, but I don't always come when I'm called. Sometimes I just look up at whoever says my name.
  2. I sleep in my parsley pot all the time (except this week, coz it's lost!).
  3. I don't like fish for dinner very much, but I love my fishy snacks!
  4. I don't like Temptations.
  5. My favourite snack is ham, closely followed by roast chicken.
  6. I usually sleep between mum and dad under the doona.
  7. My favourite time to play with my wubba is 3am.
This one translates to Your Blog is a Dream (or something like that). The rules for this one are to give 7 beauty tips and pass the award on to 7 bloggers.

Okay so my seven beauty tips are:
  1. Water-less baths keep your furs nice and shiny.
  2. Eating ham is very good for your complexion.
  3. Having a collar that matches your furs is very important.
  4. You should not let your people clip your claws - they are a fashion accessory.
  5. Sleeping in a parsley pot keeps your furs nice.
  6. To maintain nice bright sparkling eyes, you should sleep for at least 21 hours every day.
  7. If you can avoid the flashy beast, you will not get cranky and then you won't get wrinkles.
I would like every pup and kitty who visits today to share in whichever of these awards you like (both if you want to!).

14 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Liked reading your answers for the interesting things about you! We are still worried about you and your parsley pot!

Great awards! We got the second one and posted about it today ... only we bended the rules and made some for handsome boys too!

That about not cutting your claws is really a good one!

Reese =^..^= said...

Congratulations on your awards. Very well deserved. I hope your parsley pot comes home soon.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Congrats on your awards, love your seven reasons.

I hope your parsley pot comes back son..


Hugs GJ xx

Jasmim said...

Congrats! You deserve =)
We love to know more about you, and your tips are great!

Stella said...

Huffle, it seems to me you shouldn't be taking time to deal with these awards (which are, of course, very nice!) when your parsley pot is still missing! I mean this seems like an emergency to me. Have you spoken to the Garden Guys yet?

Kisses,
Stella

BeadedTail said...

Huffle, we enjoyed reading your facts and your beauty tips! Sure hoping that parsley pot is found soon!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations on your awards! I didn't used to like Temptations, but for some reason the past few months, I have been willing to try new things and I love Temptations now.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the goods woo got!

Tank woo fur sharing those interesting bits about woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your awards, Huffle...I did my beauty tips today too!

Zoey

The Army of Four said...

I think that first one about not always coming when you're called is because you're an honorary husky. Seriously. It's pretty much a requirement.
Whew! At first I thought you said you didn't like THE Temptations, not Temptations. I can really groove to some of those old tunes! Those guys were smoooooooth!
Play bows,
Zim

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on both awards, Huffle. We are really hoping your parsley pot shows up - we can't have you getting wrinkles:)

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

As you are a husky, it's perfectly acceptable to just look up when your name is called. That's considered coming when called if you are a Sibe!

Kat

Chrissie said...

Congratulations, Huffle-ette! I think you did a fine job on your awards! I'm going to have to agree with you regarding snipping our clawrs. They're very important to us.

I sure hope your parsley pot is found soon...I miss seeing you in it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Huffle,
Gosh, we must have a lot of Sibe blood mixed with our Retriever and Newf stock because none of us come when we're called, well at least according to dad.
Congratulation on your awards which, by the way, are very well deserved.
- TBH&K