Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday... whatever

I wonder if Dave and Hollybbb will get married now? I can be the flower cat at their wedding! That would be so much fun. I guess Uncle Buckley will have to stay a single dog for a while longer.

My friend Turbo has been having seizures. This isn't good. When he is President he will ban them completely and then no-one will have to worry. I don't think I've ever had a seizure but mum says I am mental anyway - does anyone know what she means?

It's cold again today. I was an explorer cat outside this morning but then my paws got chilly so I had to come back inside. Before that, I was purring under the doona and dad was patting me. What more could a little black cat want?

Last night I hissed at and tried to bite mum because I was trying to walk all over the bed and she held on to one of my paws. I let her know that this is not acceptable behaviour. I don't think she'll try it again.

6 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Have you seen the pictures? They're so cute together.

Princess Eva

Khady Lynn said...

I think we are definitely working toward that now that we have finally met in pawson!!

Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes -

He was SOOOO being the boss of her -

She was putty in his paws!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Hey Huffs! Cool weather, huh? Now I REALLY have to come over there.
Dave had a lot to say to Holly. A LOT!
I wish I could meet you. It'd be so fun to hang out and drink coffee and stuff.
Play bows,
Zim

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, Huffle-
Sorry it's so cold there. Our weather has been surprisingly hot for the last two days: wwwwaaaayyyy too hot for a husky, and even too hot for an explorer cat. Good work keeping mom in line: humans can be so unruly.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My mom says I'm mental too. Here is a word of advice from my mom's grandfather (who doesn't like me, but this is still good advice): "If you think everyone else is weird, maybe it's you." I think that the word mental could be substituted for weird. From this logic, I have determined that my mom is mental and I am not. I am sure the same applies to your mom.

Meow,
Wilbur