Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Things

My friends Stella and Ali Z (and their mum Jo) tagged me and Dad to do this question and answer session.

1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Huffle: Black, little, brave, explorer, hungry, playful, friendly
Dad: Old, grumpy, smart, funny, I can't think of any more

2. What keeps you up at night?
Huffle: Sardinie
Dad: Huffle and sardinie

3. Who would you like to be?
Huffle: Nobody, I am happy being me!
Dad: Me too!

4. What are you wearing right now?
Huffle: My green paisley collar
Dad: Jeans and a shirt

5. What scares you?
Huffle: Teddy
Dad: Spiders

6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Huffle: Meeting so many new friends, losing friends over the Rainbow Bridge
Dad: Um, I don't do the blog, Huffle's mum helps her with that.

7. What was the last website you visited?
Huffle: http://theminnesotagirls.blogspot.com
Dad: www.theage.com.au

8. What is one thing you'd change about yourself?
Huffle: Nothing!
Dad: I would like to be more patient

9. Slankets - yes or no?
Huffle: What is a slanket?  Is it toasty?  If it's toasty, I am in favour.
Dad: If it's like a snuggie, then no.

18 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

YAY! We are first! We love your answers ~ especially the dad being scared of spiders!

Happy belated valentine purrs for yoo all. Love Milo and Alfie xx

Katnip Lounge said...

HA! We liked the one about Sardinie!

Miss Huffle, CC would like to come and give you a late Vee Dee kiss...

Barb said...

I think I might like a slankie, if it's like a snuggie. I ♥ my snuggie. srsly.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Great answers Huffle. Love hearing more about you.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well, Huffle... all we can say is that at least YOU are scared of something that's bigger than you!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

Princess Jasmine said...

Great answers from both of you. We have snuggies here too and they are so cosy in the cold weather :)xx

Poppy Q said...

Classic - we love that your dad enjoys your night play with sardinie too.

Just tell us - who gets rid of spiders if dads afraid?

Julie and poppy Q
xxx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Does #2 mean that your dad joins you and sardinie playing at night?

Jo's World said...

Huffle and Dad: You did a great job with the questions! Thank you!

But I think you forgot to hand the questions over to a few other people. Why not pick out some of your commenters and ask them to do it???
I remember when Sardinie was lost for a long time and Dad found him behind the fridge or someplace like that. You have a long history with Sardinie.

Kisses,
Stella and Ali Z (Ziva Zophia or Zkhat)

Luxington said...

Nice to learn more about you Huffle, AND about your dad. Thanks for sharing!

Sparkle said...

Somehow I knew Sardinie would figure into at least one of those answers!!

Unknown said...

Hmm! Great Answers! It was so nice to hear about your Daddy!
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

We sure enjoyed reading your answers...'specially your dad's.

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Hee, the Sardinie answer made me laugh.

The Army of Four said...

Great answers, Huffs and Dad-o-Huffle!
I think it might be fun to shred a slanket!
Play bows,
Zim

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

We like reading more about you guys!

And by the way... we have no idea what a slankie is, either! Sounds strange

Selina said...

Meowlo, Huffle! It's nice to meet you! We're subscribed to your blog now!

And we like this list! Can we steal it for our blog? (Which you are welcome to visit!)

PURRS!
Selina

Forever Foster said...

I eat spiders for breakfast!!! RAAAARRRRR!
-Lishy.