My friends Stella and Ali Z (and their mum Jo) tagged me and Dad to do this question and answer session.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Huffle: Black, little, brave, explorer, hungry, playful, friendly
Dad: Old, grumpy, smart, funny, I can't think of any more
2. What keeps you up at night?
Dad: Huffle and sardinie
3. Who would you like to be?
Huffle: Nobody, I am happy being me!
Dad: Me too!
4. What are you wearing right now?
Huffle: My green paisley collar
Dad: Jeans and a shirt
5. What scares you?
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Huffle: Meeting so many new friends, losing friends over the Rainbow Bridge
Dad: Um, I don't do the blog, Huffle's mum helps her with that.
7. What was the last website you visited?
8. What is one thing you'd change about yourself?
Dad: I would like to be more patient
9. Slankets - yes or no?
Huffle: What is a slanket? Is it toasty? If it's toasty, I am in favour.
Dad: If it's like a snuggie, then no.