Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

My dear friend Diamond in Adelaide gave me the Versatile Blogger award this week!  Thank you Diamond, you are very kind.

versatileblogger111

Of course there are rules about these things. I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself. But since I am into my fifth year of blogging I don't think there's anything you don't already know about me!

If you would like to share this award, please take it. Tell me seven things about you!

Um, the picture came out very small.  Sorry!

9 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Oh be a good sport, I am new to your bloggie..please tell?

xoxox

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

What about seven thing about sweetie Teddy?

The Army of Four said...

We got tagged and were actually going to follow the rules! Well... most of the rules. Well... half of them, anyway...
Play bows,
Zimmie

Sparkle said...

Concatulations on your award, Huffle!

Unknown said...

Me is wishing yous concatulations but please tell us 7 things!!!
Kisses
Nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations! You could always split the 7 things between you and Teddy.

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Huffle!

Anonymous said...

Miss Huffle, couldn't go to a better kitty. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on the award!...We really enjoyed your beautiful photo yesterday, Huffle as well as Teddy's this week=he is so silly!!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki