Here are the rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog.’ Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Okay, here are 10 honest things about me.
- I do not like fish.
- I have two grey furs. Please do not tell anyone.
- I have never climbed a tree but I have climbed the fence.
- I fell off the bed once.
- I can woof like a puppy.
- My favourite place to sleep is under the doona between mum and dad.
- I hide under the bed in the spare room when there is thunder.
- I take my food out of my bowl and put it on the floor to eat, sometimes.
- I bare my teeth at dad when he annoys me, but I don't make any noise.
- I refuse to stand on the red rug in the bedroom because it looks suspicious.