Friday, December 19, 2008

Important reading

My friend Max the Psychokitty wrote a book! It's positively the best book I've ever read. Mine arrived in the mail last weekend and I have made mum read it twice. Dad has read it once so far and has taken it to work to spread the important news in the book around his office. I recommend you get one for your parents to read too (if you click on the book below it will take you to the page to show you how to order it).

I will be giving mum and dad a test this weekend to make sure they have learned all the lessons from the book. I hope they've been paying attention.

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope I don't get a pup khwiz!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: What happens if they don't do well?

meemsnyc said...

That sounds like a great book!

Mickey's Musings said...

That Max is a very smart cat!!!!! Beans better listen to what he says!
Purrs Mickey

Quill and Greyson said...

I'm waiting for mine right now!

Anonymous said...

Huffle,
OK, we ordered one using Dad's PayPal account; he'll never notice. Brusy sez the book is probably not applicable to him because he behaves differently than the rest of catdom.
- TBH

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! This is exciting. I must get mom to get this book.

Stella said...

I don't need to worry about this becuz our cat lives upstairs and will not come down as long as *I* live here.

If she would come down she would find out what a nice buddy I could be but I guess I have scared her a couple of times chasing her.

Ah, well, we will work this out.
By the way, Huffle, we have an extra squeaker if you need one.

Kisses,

Stella

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, wonder if mom haf any money left over for a book...

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

This book sounds very intersting. I'm off to check it out now.

Meow,
Wilbur

The Army of Four said...

Wow! Storm kicked around writing a book on Sibe ownership, then she realized since we're the ones who own the bipeds, it really wasn't necessary. Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

We are going to make Mom get this book! She needs so much help! thanks for sharing!
Purrs
MrSippi, Mama and Carolina

The Island Cats said...

We're giving our mom this book for Christmas...we're gonna make sure she reads it as many times as necessary so that she learns all the rules...