Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Announcement


Check out the new site, started by Greg and Brooke over at Dogs with Blogs. The site is a work in progress but if you look closely at the header graphic, you can see my picture! That's why mum and dad were chasing me around with the camera a few weeks ago.

Cats With Blogs

If you click on the logo you can go visit the site. Please go and visit, and join up, we need to have all the blogging kitties in the world joining. It's not running in competition with the Cat Blogosphere, so don't think you'd be abandoning them. We just need to get more kitties blogging!

Also, if there are Dogs with Blogs members out there who may share their blog with a kitty (even just sometimes), you are allowed to be members of Cats with Blogs too! Nothing wrong with being members of both.

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pffffft!


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: KhopyKhanineKhat!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Do we detect a note of jellusy Khyra? We'z gonna go join, den when der are more kitty blogs den woofie blogs we is gonna laff and laff...not dat we is mean, it will just be funny.

The Army of Four said...

That is SO cool! My mom asked Brooke and Greg if I could post the logo/link on my blog the other day and they said I could since I'm your bestest friend! I just LOVE that your picture is part of the logo! You're the COOLEST!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

MEOW! This is so cool. Yeah my BFF!
Meows,
Tia

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Pawsome for the kitties!!! As long as they don't decide to make one for the squirrels too!

Woos, the OP Pack

Sweet Purrfections said...

Okay, I have submitted my application. This looks interesting. I love your picture on the computer.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Huffle you're a star! I'll head right on over to check it out!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Finally equal rights for the felines! However, do you think I can join even though I share a blog? I guess so since Steve and Kat were able to join DWB and they piggy back on my blog.

Meow,
Wilbur

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That looks very cool!!! We are off to join right now!!!

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Forever Foster said...

Can we have your pawtograph?! Way to go, Huffle!:)

The Island Cats said...

Okay...we'll go check it out and join...you can never have too many blogging cats (even though sometimes mom sez it's a full time job visiting everybuddy!)