Thursday, September 6, 2012

Urgent assistance required!

Friends, I know it's been a while and I promise to come back with actual photos of me soon, but right now some friends of mine need help.

Slash and Bronzy are Melbourne kitties like me.  Their mum is from Singapore and needs to return home temporarily to deal with visa issues.  She does not want to uproot Slash and Bronzy for a short time and have them fly to another country and be in quarantine for what may be only a few weeks.  Do you know of anyone in Melbourne who might be willing to foster Slash and Bronzy for 1 - 3 months?

(Bronzy on the left, Slash on the right)

If their mum ends up having to stay in Singapore for much longer, then she would arrange for them to fly there too.

We don't have the space and Teddy would go ballistic if there were another two cats in the house, otherwise we'd take them here.  Can anyone help? 

12 comments:

Madison.0no said...

Aww, I wish I could help. I would love to baby sit them but unfortunately I don't live near them. If I know anyone who lives there I will tell you!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We hope someone can help out with Slash and Bronzy. We imagine that Mom Shireen is going crazy.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh my gosh, Huffle. We know Slash and Bronzy, and their Mum, and sure hope there's someone in Melbourne who can foster them. We have our paws and fingers crossed!

Sparkle said...

Paws crossed that someone can step up - I feel helpless being an ocean and a continent away. We love Slash and Bronzy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 has emailed our beloved ex-house sitters, Ms and Mr. S&S who live in Melbourne, to see if they have any ideas.

Purrs,
The Chans

The Island Cats said...

Oh we love Slash and Bronzy! We are purring that something can be worked out!!

Sam, Zorro and Bello said...

Damn, we wish we could help but there are already 3 of us here and we might have a girl cat cousin coming to stay in the next few months. (germs!) If no-one comes up with a solution, maybe they'll have to go and be boarded at a cattery? Our cousin stayed there for a month earlier this year..?

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh, Huffle. That is a dilemna. Wish I could help, but I'm not on the same continent even.
My vet sometimes kennels animals for people on vacation and such. Somebody feeds us, changes our litter AND PLAYS WITH US several times a day. I am always happy to see mom when she comes to pick me up, but I kinda don't want to leave. Seriously. So maybe her vet does this or can recommend temporary foster parents, or a reputable Cat Inn.

GreatGranny said...

I sure hope someone can help. I can only have one kitty in my apartment.

The Army of Four said...

I hope someone can help your kit-cat friends, Huffs!
Play bows,
Zim

Jans Funny Farm said...

We read on the CB that Taahs's (of Gypsy and Tasha blog) will foster them. Pet people are terrific.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I hope the sweeties will get the help they need and soon. Nice to see you.. Hugs GJ xx