Today mum gets to post because she was given this award by the lovely Sherkhan's mum and Holly's mum too.
Here are the questions.
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
That would be waking up NOT to an alarm clock, lazy breakfast and then spending some time taking photos on a beach or in a forest. Then a lovely dinner to finish.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
An extravagant pair of shoes.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
4. Walk in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach?
Barefoot on the beach, definitely.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
No, but I do it metaphorically because I work in environmental management.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
I tried growing parsley, but a certain little black cat kept snoozing in the pot. We don't have room to grow anything substantial but I have high hopes for my mini orange, lemon and lime trees this summer!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
No, but then again I haven't looked!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish'n'chips from the wrapper?
Posh meal. I LOVE good food!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Water, Air or Fire?
Fire. I'm a Sagittarius.