Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sick Huffle

I am not feeling very well this morning. I have a sick belly. I don't know why, I haven't eaten anything strange. I was happily asleep under the doona with mum this morning but I had to get up and rush down to my litterbox. Dad had to clean up a bit of mess around it because I was feeling so sick.

Poor Huffle. Maybe I celebrated too hard after being accepted into HULA. I am staying in my Huffle bed this morning and not moving until mum comes home from work this afternoon.

6 comments:

Shmoo said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, and it was just something you ate and it'll pass quickly.

I told you not to party too late into the night, we have covert operations you need to do.

Meeshka

Tasha & Eva said...

Congrats on the HULA award and sorry you're not feeling well.

Princess Eva

Holly said...

Oh Huffle, I sure hope you are feeling better soon! I think this just means you need more kitty treats!

Holly

cyber-sibes said...

gosh, you are like a sibe! (lots of sibes have sensitive tummies, too) Hope you feel better soon, Huffle.

Wooos & a-roos
Star & jack a-roo

PS - can we link to your blog?

The Army of Four said...

Oh, no, Huffle! I hope you start feline better soon! (Ha roo - Ammy told me to tell you that joke! She really doesn't want ANY of our friends to not feel wonderful. Canine and feline alike!)
Storm is going to do a special post tomorrow that you'll want to see!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh no Huffle! I hope that you get to feeling better soon. At least you tried to reach your litter box!

Meow,
Wilbur